2021 sees the 25th summer exhibition at Fircroft, a large early Victorian house and garden on Albury Heath in the Surrey Hills, studio and home of established artist and former art school head Frank Taylor and his wife Christine. The exhibition includes paintings, sculptures, ceramics, glass and jewellery by exceptional artists from near and far.
This year Frank and Christine are bringing together more than fifty of the artists who have exhibited at Fircroft over the years along with some new exhibitors whose work they have only recently got to know.
DIRECTIONS: From the A25 Guildford to Dorking road, take the A248 opposite Silent Pool then turn left into New Road and follow the signs. There is a link to a google map below.
Entry is free.
Journalists have previously reported that Fircroft is...
- "A unique art exhibition in a glorious setting."
- "A show that is always a delight."
- "An imaginative and often quirky mix of work."
- "A gem of an exhibition."
- "Recognised as one of the most important dates in the Surrey arts scene."