Every summer for many years, artist Frank Taylor and his wife Christine have opened their home, a large early Victorian house and garden on Albury Heath in the Surrey Hills, to show the work of more than fifty artists whose work they admire. Many of these artists are well-known in their part of the world, some have national or international reputations, but their work is not often shown in this area of the southeast. This year, as well as regular and occasional exhibitors, eight “new” artists join the show.
The exhibition is AA signed from the A25 Guildford to Dorking road near the Silent Pool and entry is free.
Journalists have previously reported that Fircroft is...
- "A unique art exhibition in a glorious setting."
- "A show that is always a delight."
- "An imaginative and often quirky mix of work."
- "A gem of an exhibition."
- "Recognised as one of the most important dates in the Surrey arts scene."